32. Spa Day with Tzuyu

"Y/N you promised me you'd go with me this time." Tzuyu was pouting at her seat in the kitchen while you made her breakfast. You had woken up a few minutes before her trying to make her breakfast in bed. Much to your disappointment, Tzuyu heard you opening and closing the kitchen drawers. When she came out, she say down at the kitchen counter and immediately questioned you about this "promise" you had made.

   "Baby, I don't have any clue what you're talking about." You turned around with the pan in one hand, spatula in the other. You folded the omelette and leaned over the counter, sliding the first omelette onto Tzuyu's plate. She grumpily picked up the salt and pepper as you turned back around to make your own breakfast.

   "You promise me last night that you'd go and have a spa day with me today. It's my only day off this week and I want to spend it relaxing with you." She took a few bites of her omelette and watched as you silently finished sliding yours onto your own plate, immediately remembering the insanely drunk promise you made to her the night before.

   You and Tzuyu decided to host a party at your house the previous night, inviting the Twice members and a few other friends. By the time everyone was in your house, you were already three drinks in and trying your best to follow along with whatever the hell Dahyun was going on about. Towards the end of the party, Tuzyu came up to you begging you to go to the spa with her the next day. In your drunken stupor, you agreed and passed out on the bed an hour later, forgetting most everything that morning.

   "Oh shit." You muttered this under your breath as you leaned against the other side of the counter. You took a bite of your omelette and looked up, only to be met with a pair of puppy dog eyes from your cute girlfriend. You sighed and shook your head, finishing another bite of your omelette before you spoke. "Fine. I'll go to the spa, but you have to watch baseball with me when we get home!"

   Tuzyu thought your proposition over for a few minutes, finishing her omelette. She put her plate in the dishwasher and hugged you from behind. She kissed your cheek a few times and wiped a crumb off your face before agreeing to your conditions.

   As you stood in the waiting area of one of the spa rooms with nothing but a towel on, you were thinking about every decision you had made that led you to this moment. Were you really about to lay on a table half naked while a stranger rubbed your back all to get your girlfriend to watch baseball with you? Yes.

   The massage had only started and the masseuse who was working on your back had to immediately tell you to drop your shoulders and loosen up a little bit. Tuzyu turned her head, relaxing into the hands that were rubbing her back. She smiled and let out a small laugh as she watched you.

   "Y/N has never been to a spa before. Can you believe it?" Tzuyu asked the question aloud to the two people who were giving you massages. They both laughed and nodded their heads in agreement, unsurprised since your back was tense and as stiff as a board.

   Halfway through the massage, you started to feel yourself relax. Your breathing had calmed down and you felt your body grow lighter. You closed your eyes and were able to enjoy the rest of your time on the table.

   When you finished with the massage, a woman led you and Tzuyu into another room. The women in the room patted their chairs for you to take a seat and put your feet in a warm bath. You were pretty ticklish so it was hard to get used to. Eventually though, you felt stress and pressure melt away that you didn't know you were carrying.

You're sure that Tzuyu was enjoying it and definitely needed it, seeing how Twice's schedule had been packed down to the minute the past few weeks. You took a few pictures of her, peaceful and happy before you moved onto another room in the building. This time, you were able to sit in a sauna for a while.