Chapter 10 Triple Threat

No one's POV

3 days later...

Currently gathering around the Boss room door of Floor 2, all of the Front line players including Nhazul, Philia, Kirito and Asuna were preparing to take on the boss. The breakdown included Lind's Blue Group and Kibaou's Green Group, totaling 18 players each. There were also the 5 members of Legend Braves, Agil's party of 4 and Nhazul's party of 4, totaling 49 Players.

Kirito: Too bad we're just one person shy of a full raid.

Philia: Yeah...

Philia then looked down saddened.

Philia's thoughts: I guess she isn't coming either. I haven't seen her at all since Floor 1...

Asuna: It's a shame. I guess he didn't make it in time.

Nhazul: We did get here ahead of schedule. And beating that quest isn't a simple thing to do in 3 days.

Philia: ...-_-... Says the one who actually beat it in just 18 hours...

Nhazul: I already have prior experience and already knew what I was doing. But someone without my training couldn't do it.

Philia: I guess you're right...

3 days ago, Nhazul gave Nezha a map and a special ranged weapon. The map led to the master who had taught Nhazul the [Martial Arts] EX Skill. Nhazul had asked if he was ready to trade in his [Weapon Crafting Skill] he'd worked so hard on for the Martial Arts one. The weapon he had given him required both [Throwing Knives] EX Skill and the Martial Arts one. Despite it sound cruel, Nezha quickly accepted it. They haven't seen him since.

Nhazul: I'm sure he'll join us when we raid the 3rd Floor. His new weapon is a very powerful one if mastered. He may even join a powerful Guild with it.

Asuna: Speaking of, the Braves look a bit jumpy. Maybe because they're nervous because of Nezha's suddenly disappearance.

Nhazul: It's not our job to calm their nerves.

Asuna: Actually, while we're on the topic, Lind said we'd put the Raid group together just before the Boss raid, but think about it. There's 3 parties for both Blue and Green teams, one for the Braves and one for Agil's party. That makes 8.

Hearing this, Kirito and Philia both looked surprised, realizing it, along with Nhazul just looking annoyed.

Philia: Wait, I didn't realize it until you said something!

Krito: The maximum number for a raid party is 8 separate parties. We were able to join last time because there were fewer people.

Nhazul's thoughts: I doubt they let me join any party. We won't be able to start unless we meet the requirements. At the very least, I need to make sure Philia and the others get into a party.

Nhazul: You three try to get into one of the parties.

Hearing this, they all looked at Nhazul surprised.

Philia: What? I'm not letting you go into a boss raid solo!

Nhazul: We don't have any options. The door won't open if we have too many parties, and I doubt anyone here would let me join.

Philia: Still...

???: I happen to hear you're looking for a party to join.

The four looked back and and saw Agil walking up to them with a smile.

Asuna: Agil, right?

Kirito: You were a big help in the last boss. Glad to see you again.

Agil: Likewise. You're all more then welcome to join up with me.