Chapter 16 Fated Encounter

No one's POV

As the Floor 5 Boss was defeated and the congratulations screen appeared, everyone proceeded to cheer and celebrate. Philia, Kirito and Asuna all high five each other. As Asuna looked back towards Nhazul, holding her hand out, Nhazul looked at for a moment, before forming the faintest of smiles,

 As Asuna looked back towards Nhazul, holding her hand out, Nhazul looked at for a moment, before forming the faintest of smiles,

as for the first time Nhazul high fives her, surprising her and making her smile. However, his face returned stern as he looked as he looked through his rewards and saw the Guild Flag. As he equipped it, everyone looked at him surprised.

Mito: So that's the item everyone is fighting for. Thinking about it, that could definitely cause major issues If one of the major guilds had it.

Kirito: Yeah. Now what comes next is waiting for ALS.

Nhazul: Yeah. All of you head up. It be best if they didn't know who took part in this raid. While you're at it, you can activate the Floor 6 gate.

Argo: Right.

As everyone proceeded to make their way up, Mito stopped at Philia, as the two smiled.

Philia: Mito. Thank you for coming.

Mito: Sure.

Philia: Are you sure you don't want to party with us? We alway have room for one more.

Mito: That's tempting, but the thing is, I want to find it, too.

Philia looked at Mito confused.

Philia: Find it?

Mito: Yeah.

Mito looked over at Nhazul and Philia together.

Mito: My way of life in the world. But I'm sure we'll see each other again. I promise we will.

Philia just smiled hearing this, as the two hugged each other, reconciling with each other. After they broke their hug, Mito looked towards Nhazul.

Mito: I still hate you...

Philia: Mito...

Mito: But still, I'm trusting you to look after her. Got it.

Nhazul just looked at Mito, nodding his head.

Nhazul: I will.

As Mito nodded, she proceeded to leave, leaving Nhazul, Philia, Asuna and Kirito, as the four sat and wait for ALS.

Nhazul: ALS should be showing up soon.

Asuna: Yeah.

Nhazul: You three should go. It's mostly definitely going to be heated.

Kirito: It's not like that really matters. Even if we aren't here, they all know we party together. So I'm sure if they see you, they'll know we be involved.