Chapter 71 Forgive Or Forget...

No one's POV

It's currently the next morning, and a still naked Shino proceeded to stir awake, before sitting up, covering herself with the blanket. Looking over, she would see that Nhazul wasn't in the bed with her, surprising her.

Shino's thoughts: He's up already?

Shino: Nhazul?

Upon not getting answer, Shino grew more confused, before noticing his clothes no longer on the floor, along with a message on her phone. Picking it up, she saw it was from Nhazul and it told her what he was going to do, surprising her.

Elsewhere, Nhazul was currently driving his motorcycle through the streets, in deep thought.

Nhazul: ...

After driving for around 20 minutes, Nhazul would arrive at his destination, and upon parking, he proceeded to walk to a house. His foster parents house.

Nhazul: ...

As Nhazul would look at the door, he would contemplate if he should he knock or not, however as he was in thought, he would hear footsteps walking towards him, as well as shocked gasp.

???: Ah...!

Turning his head, Nhazul would see the person standing behind him, his foster mother, Rin, as she looked at him surprised.

Rin: N-Nhazul....?

Nhazul: Hey... It's been awhile, mom...Or I guess it really hasn't been for you.

Rin: W-What are you...

Nhazul: I... I came here to see you and dad... Is that alright?

Rin: O-Oh...! Uh, of course. Please come in.

Rin said as she would open the door, leading Nhazul inside.

Rin: Hiro? Can you come here for a moment, please?

A few seconds later, Hiro would walk out of the kitchen, having made coffee.

Hiro: Sure, what's-

Upon seeing Nhazul, Hiro would look completely shocked, as Nhazul looked at him.

Nhazul: Hey, dad...

Hiro: Nhazul... Hey...What are you-

Nhazul: I'm here to see you and mom. I want to talk.

Hiro: Oh, sure, of course.

As Hiro would lead Nhazul to the living room, as he sat down on a chair, while Rin brought him some tea. After sitting it down, she would sit across from him with Hiro on the couch. As the three of them sat in silence, with Nhazul starring at the tea, before long he spoke up.

Nhazul: Why...? Why did you do it...?

Neither Rin or Hiro said anything for a few moments, but Hiro soon spoke up.

Hiro: We heard that you had gotten badly hurt and went to check on you. After finding out your memories were gone, we-

Nhazul: That's not what I mean... And you know it...

Hiro and Rin: ...

Nhazul would soon clinch his fists tightly, before looking up, tears now welling up in his eyes.

Nhazul: Do you have any idea... ANY IDEA AT ALL?! Of the hell you both sent me to after I left...? I was ostracized... I was beaten... I was looked down on by everyone, students and teachers alike... CAN YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND AT ALL WHAT THAT'S EVEN LIKE?!