EX Chapter #20 New Squad

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul is in Asuna and Kirito's house in ALO, with Kirito, Asuna, Klein, Lisbeth, Silica, Yuuki and Strea as he had asked them to meet up to talk about coming over to GGO to help him and Sinon.

Lisbeth: Hmmm, GGO combat, eh...?

Nhazul: Sinon and I need some back up to deal with a PK squad. Our normal squad for GGO are all busy. Kirito and Asuna already agreed to help. So I was wondering if you all could help too.

Kirito: When we heard there's a squad griefing other players, we had to intervene.

Silica: Are the, uh, PKers really that bad, though?

Asuna: Yeah... From what we heard from Sinonon, it's just hearsay. But this squad doesn't take killed players money or items.

Nhazul: They just stick to certain areas and just kill anyone who enter. They're blocking off popular hunting areas as well.

Klein: They sound like real nice folks.

Yuuki: A bunch of jerks if you ask me! Who do they think they are!

Silica: But isn't GGO all about....guns? I don't really like guns... They're kinda creepy.

Lisbeth: Besides, isn't there less blacksmithing and customization in GGO too? It might be boring for a former mace master....

Nhazul: I wouldn't go that far. I mean sure the weapons are shaped like guns, but you can customize it plenty, like scopes and grips. Plus the weight and look of them are legit.

Lisbeth: Oh? Interesting.

Nhazul: And sure, shooting and being shot can be scary at first, but so was getting slashed and stabbed. But we're used to it by now.

Silica: Well, yeah, good points...

Nhazul: Once you get used to it, you'll see that GGO had its own appeal, like ALO.

Silica: Yeah... I guess so. I mean, I was sacred of flying in ALO at first, but I got over it.

Klein: I wanna play. The guns sound cool, but I'm more interested in the vehicles. There's tons of bikes and cars to choose, right? I prefer those things over dragons and pegasi.

Nhazul: Plenty. There's even mechanical horses.

Klein: Mechanical horses?! Now I'm even more interested!

Nhazul: Glad to hear you're on board.

Nhazul then looked at Strea and Yuuki.

Nhazul: What about you two?

Strea: You don't need to convince me, baby brother! I was going to help regardless!

Yuuki: Same! But, you fight with a sword in GGO too, don't you big bro?

Nhazul: Yeah, I do.

Yuuki: Heck yeah! I definitely want one too!

Klein: Geez, you praise GGO's weapons, but you still fight with a sword....

Nhazul: Yeah, it's pretty light, but I like it.

Klein: You're missing the point! I'm saying it's basically the same thing you do in ALO!

Nhazul: ...-_-... Okay? If they didn't want you using a sword, they wouldn't have put it in the game. Plus, blocking bullets isn't as simple as you think...

Klein: There's always that one guy who plays every game the same way, same character or style...

Strea: But you can say that for everyone here! We all use the same weapons and fighting style from SAO.