Chapter 44 Bullet Of Bullets

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul and Sinon were at the terminals, as Nhazul was trying to get Sinon's attention, who was was ignoring him.

Nhazul: Hey, Sinon. Sinon? Sinon? Miss Sinon.

Sinon: Stop it! I already said hello. Do you want something else?

Nhazul: As a matter of fact I do. I was wondering before the tournament started, we maybe share information.

Sinon just Nhazul an annoyed look, as he just rubbed the back of his head.

Nhazul: I-I'd really appreciate it...

Sinon: Fine. I'm sure it'll just be me lecturing you, though.

Nhazul: ...-_-... Of course it would be...

Sinon: What was that?

Nhazul: N-Nothing...

As Nhazul and Sinon headed to the same room, Nhazul saw it was full of people.

Nhazul: There's a lot more people in here then yesterday.

Sinon: The main tournament is always like a big party.

Nhazul: I can see.

As Nhazul and Sinon started to walk past different players, he heard them talking about him, as be just rolled his eyes, before sitting down at a table with Sinon.

Nhazul: So just to be clear. In the main tournament, thirty players are randomly placed on the same map? And you just start shooting when you encounter someone, and the last man standing wins, correct?

Sinon looked at Nhazul annoyed.

Sinon: I knew it... You're trying to make me explain everything to you. Anyway, all that was in the email the admins sent you! Did you even read it?

Nhazul: I did.

Nhazul's thoughts: ...-_-... Not...

Nhazul: I just wanted to make sure I understood it.

Sinon: I guess it's all in how you say it. Basically, you're right. It's a battle royal on a single map thirty players. Starting locations are random, but you'll be at least a 1,000 meters from every other player.

Nhazul: Is the map that big?

Sinon: Did you really read the e mail?

Nhazul: I did!

Nhazul's thoughts: ...-_-... Not..

Sinon: The map is 10 kilometers in diameter. It has mountains, forests and deserts. The stage also starts in the afternoon, so no one has an advantage or disadvantage due to equipment or stat type.

Nhazul: Is there any way to find anyone?

Sinon: You're shooting at each other with big guns, so it has to be that big. And the participants automatically receive an item called a [Satellite Scan Terminal].

Nhazul: Satellite? Like a spy satellite or something?

Sinon: Yeah. The idea is that a spy satellite passes over the stage once over 15 minutes. Then it transmits the location information of each player on the map to terminal.

Nhazul: I'm other words, you can only hide in one place for 15 minutes?

Sinon: That's right.

Nhazul: Such a rule wouldn't put a certain sniper at a disadvantage?

Sinon just chuckled.

Sinon: 15 minutes is more then enough to fire one shot, kill one person and move.