Chapter 95 Seal Of The Right Eye

No one's POV

After reaching the ledge and resting for a bit, Nhazul had woke up from his nightmare shuddering. He had just recently heard the night eight o'clock bell, but the moon had yet to appear. Alice was crouching distantly to his right with her eyes closed. While wondering what Eugeo was doing at that point of time, he realized that Eugeo had been his first close friend, whose natural talent with the sword was simply tremendous, rivaling even him, possibly surpassing him. He wondered if he could introduce him to the others someday.

Nhazul's thoughts: I wonder what the others would think if they met Eugeo...? I'm sure they'd love him...

Alice: Why are you grinning so much? It's foolish of you to be optimistic in the situation they we're in.

Alice said in a bitter tone, as Nhazul spoke up, rolling his eyes.

Nhazul: I think we can continue to climb once the moon rises. If we can just create rods, it shouldn't be too tough. And it doesn't seem like there are any more minions stationed above us. It's just that aside from the matter of resources, I'm starting to get hungry. Just thinking about much further we have is making me dizzy...

Alice: That's why I find you to be unserious. What's so devastating about missing a meal or two? It's not like you're a child.

Nhazul: ...-_-.... I mean, I'm still a barely growing teen. Unlike you Ms Integrity Knights, I have to eat or my life will plummet.

Alice looked at Nhazul annoyed.

Alice: I'll have you know that even Integrity Knights get hungry too, and unless we eat,our life will deplete.

Just then, Alice's stomach started to growl, as she started to blush. Hearing this, Nhazul just chuckled, but Alice went to draw her sword still blushing, as grabbed her hands.

Nhazul: Hey! Calm down

Nhazul: Hey! Calm down...!

As Alice put her sword away, she looked away from Nhazul blushing and pouting.

Nhazul: Sure, if they're alive even Integrity Knights get hungry. What a second...

Nhazul then went into his pouch and then pulled out two pork buns.

Nhazul: I still have some left.

Alice: Why would you keep something like that in your pocket?

Nhazul: Incase I got hungry during the way. But the way they are now, they won't be as good. They're better warm, but a Thermal Element would just burn them to a crisp...