Chapter 43 Guilt

No one's POV

Currently, back within waiting room, Sinon was watching all the other matches. Turning over, Sinon returned to watching Nhazul's 4th round fight. Throughout his fights, she immediately saw how highly aggressive his fighting style was, that of a Rabid Wolf. Rushing straight ahead towards Nhazul effortlessly deflected every single one of their shots. Once he had gotten close enough,

he leapt over them, preforming the motions of «Vertical Square», essentially bisecting them and winning the fight

he leapt over them, preforming the motions of «Vertical Square», essentially bisecting them and winning the fight. Seeing this, Sinon continued looking astonished.

Sinon: ....

Spiegel: He keeps fighting like that and winning. His next fight is in the semifinals. Sinon, yours is too, right? Good luck.

Sinon didn't say anything and just continued to look at Nhazul on the screen, seeing the immediate shift in his personality, as well what looked like his eyes to be glowing red, brimming with malice.

Sinon's thoughts: What happened to you

Sinon's thoughts: What happened to you...?

(Timeskip)

Once Nhazul had won his round 5 match, he had teleported to the black space once again. Looking up, Nhazul saw that his final opponent was Sinon.

Nhazul: ....

As the the countdown reaches zero, Sinon had spawned on a destroyed highway road highway, and began to think to herself.

Sinon's thoughts: Alright, the only way he can get to where I am and to be undetected is by sneaking around from the shadows.

Sinon quickly ran into a abandon bus, and quickly made it to the highest point of the bus, and got her sniper ready.

Sinon's thoughts: I'm going to hit him, without fail.

As Sinon continued to look for Nhazul, she once again proceeded to think to herself, recalling Nhazul's actions earlier.

Sinon's thoughts: I wonder why...Why do I want to beat him so badly...? Is it because he reminds me of myself...?

As Sinon shook the thoughts from her head, looking through her scope, she soon froze after a few seconds from a something that she could not believe.