EX Chapter #3 Strea's Antics

No one's POV

Currently Nhazul was in town within ALO looking at the quest board looking for any new quests to do.

Nhazul's thoughts: What kind of Quests are around today...?

Strea: Heyo, little brother!

Nhazul looked back and saw Strea standing behind him smiling.

Nhazul: Oh, hey, sis. Looking for a Quest too?

Strea: Yep! Thought I'd pick one up if something catches my eye.

Nhazul: I was thinking the same.

Strea: Oh? Then we should do something together! Brother and sister bonding time!

Hearing this, Nhazul gained a small smile.

Nhzual: Sure. It's been awhile since we done something together with just the two of us.

Strea then walked up to Nhazul and started looking at the board with him.

Strea: Hmmm... Ah! let's do this one! [All you can Meat]!

Nhazul: That's a pretty interesting name for a quest...

Strea: Um...Hunting! It says here the reward is"A whole ton of meat. " I'm sold!

Nhazul: ...-_-... I could've guessed that from the name...

Strea: You like meat, right?

Nhazul: I mean, who doesn't?

Strea: That's what I wanted to hear.

Nhazul: Alright, then let's head out.

(Timeskip)

Currently, both Nhzual and Strea were at the quest location and were both taking out monsters. As Strea had taken out the final one, she planted her great sword into the ground.

Nhzual: You're as tough as ever, sis.

Strea: Thanks! It's the best way to keep everyone safe! It's especially my precious baby brother. After all, that's why I'm your Personal. Mental. Health. Counseling. Program. And since I got an actual avatar and everything, it's important to help you and everyone. And I gotta keep up with Yui.

Nhazul: So back in Aincrad, dad overwritten an unused player ID and gave it to you?

Strea: Yup. And with this gracious gift, I can comfort you with big sword and a side of charm!

Nhazul: Comfort, huh...?

Strea then looked over at Nhazul and smirked.

Strea: Oh? You're not convinced? Then let your big sister show you!

Nhazul: Wait, Strea!

Strea then grabbed Nhazul and started squeezing him tightly.

Nhazul: Strea!!!

Strea: Oh, just let it happen, little brother!

Nhazul: Strea, we still need to finish the quest!

Realizing this, Strea let go of Nhazul, as he tried to catch his breath.

Strea: Oh, yeah! The quest! Onwards to the meat!

Nhazul: ...-_-...

Nhazul just sighed annoyed and proceeded to follow Strea, as the two continued the Quest together.

(Timeskip)

Currently, within town of ALO, Nhazul was currently stocking up on items, when Strea walked up to him in a very chipper mood