EX Chapter #12 Both Sides

No one's POV

Currently within the 4th Floor of New Aincrad, Nhazul was in the middle of buying items he needed for a quest within the Alfheim area.

Nhazul: I guess it's a bit of an under sight that some items you'd have to farm in Alfheim are sold in Aincrad. I wonder if it'll be patched out soon.

???: Oh, I wasn't expecting you to be here.

Nhazul would look back and noticed Mito walking up to him.

Nhazul: Oh, Mito. I was just buying farmable materials.

Mito would just chuckle.

Mito: I see. I guess I wasn't the only one who knew this trick. But anyway, are you free now?

Nhazul; Yeah, I have nothing going on. Why?

Mito: Well, awhile back I saw leaks for the latest ALO patch and saw they were adding a new large scale quest.

Nhazul just gave Mito a look.

Mito: What?

Nhazul: ...-_-... You actively go around looking for leaks? What a hardcore gamer you are.

Mito hearing this, she would look at Nhazul now annoyed.

Mito: I don't want to hear anything from you, "Mr Skill Connect Exploiter".

Nhazul just looked at Mito, rolling his eyes, before speaking up.

Nhazul: So, what's this about the Large scale quest?

Mito: Well, I heard the reward gives a powerful weapon, a weapon that could be a scythe.

Nhazul: Ah, I see. So the weapon isn't listed, it's just a weapon reward.

Mito: That's right. But the quest is supposed to take awhile to complete, but I figured if two extremely skill players were to do it...

Nhazul: They'd be able to speed run it, essentially given their level.

Mito: Exactly! So, are you in?

Nhazul: Sure, I'm in. This weapon could be a 1 Handed Sword too.

Mito: Alright then. Let's get started!

(Timeskip)

After recruiting Nhazul to help her with the Quest, Mito to would lead him to an area within Alfheim, which was located in a large cave.

Mito: Alright, it should be... Ah, that NPC there. They have a quest icon.

Nhazul: Seems like your leak wasn't fake after all. Let's try taking to them.

As the two walked up to the NPC, who was an guard of some kind. Noticing them, he would look up at them.

Nhazul: Excuse me. What are you doing?

???: I am a member of the Aesir. I have been entrusted with guarding this place.

Nhazul: Guarding?

Aesir Guard: Yes.  Loki is imprisoned within.

Mito: Wait, Loki? He's the Trickster God of Norse Mythology, right?

Nhazul: Yeah, he's Thor's brother as well.

Aesir Guard: You two. Are you planning on going through here?

Nhazul: Yes, we are.

Aesir Guard: I won't stop you if you want to go see Loki, but... He will use any trick and say anything in an attempt to deceive you. Don't be fooled by him, even for a second. And if you should try to help him... You will be marked as an enemy of the Gods on the spot. So be careful.