Chapter 27 Revelations

No one's POV

Two Weeks Later...

Currently, it's been two weeks since Nhazul and Strea became partners and he had started to get more and more used to Strea, including her very clingy habits and he's started to open up to her. Currently, Nhazul was sitting on a ledge next to Strea, as she was eating Ice cream while Nhazul was going through his inventory. Seeing his level, 105 out of 150. A level he gained through non stop grinding with Strea.

Nhazul's thoughts: That's really strange... The second I partied with Strea, my levels had grown at a rapid pace. Does she have an item to boost EXP gain?

Nhazul said, looking at Strea's level who was 99. As he did, Strea spoke up happily.

Strea: This Ice cream is so delicious! Try some, Nhazul! You'll love it

Nhazul: I'm fine, Strea.

Strea: Come on, just try some.

Nhazul: Strea, I said I'm-

Before Nhazul could finish his sentence, Strea stuck the spoon in his mouth, making him sigh.

Nhazul: Huh... It is pretty good.

Strea: See? I told you you'd like it.

Nhazul just rolled his eyes and went back to going through his inventory. However as he was, he received a message from Heathcliff.

Nhazul: Heathcliff? What could he possibly want?

Nhazul opened the message and it was asking him to met him in the Knights of the Blood's HQ.

Strea: What is it?

Nhazul: The leader of the KoB wants to meet me.

Strea: What for?

Nhazul: There's only one way to find out.

(Timeskip)

After receiving Heathcliff's message to meet him at their base, both Nhazul and Strea teleported to Floor 55. As they did, they both ran into Kirito and Asuna.

Kirito: Nhazul!

Asuna: How have you been?

Nhazul: I've been alright.

Asuna: You seem more cheerful. It's the first time I've seen you like that in so long.

Strea: That's because he's been hanging around dear old me!

Strea said hugging his arm, annoying him, as both Asuna and Kirito looked at Strea confused.

Kirito: Um, Nhazul...?

Asuna: Who is she...?

Nhazul: Oh, uh, this is Strea. I've been partying with her for the past few weeks. Strea, this is Kirito and Asuna, they're a few friends I would party with.