Chapter 120 A Hero's Return...

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul was sitting in an empty classroom with his hood up looking out the window.

Nhazul: ...

As Nhazul stood up and grabbed his bag, he exited the room and started walking down the hall and then held his head.

Nhazul's thoughts: This... This feeling... I don't know why...It's like...it's like there's something that I need to do...

As Nhazul was walking down the halls, he could hear the conversations of the other students, talking about dreams, goals, love, but a majority of them were talking about him.

"He's a criminal..."

"Be careful, don't get on his bad side, or he'll assault you too..."

"Why did they let him come here, he's dangerous..."

They were some of the many things the students would say about him, in only the first week of his transfer to his new school, but Nhazul just ignored them, despite the pain he felt from the comments.

Nhazul: ...

After leaving his leaving the school, Nhazul stopped at the convenience store to pick up something to make for dinner. As he's walking down the street to the train station, he heard something all to familiar.

???: HELP!! Someone please help!!!

As Nhazul looked up shocked from hearing the cries for help, he followed them into an ally and found that a boy from the school that was a grade below him was being beaten up by three other students from another school. As Nhazul went to go help him, his legs suddenly froze in place, refusing to let him move forward.

Nhazul's thoughts: Huh...? W-Why can't I-

As if being reminded by some unknown force, the memories of what happened last the time he tried to help someone, played in his mind. Blamed, punished and abandoned for doing the right thing... As he was lost in his thoughts, he looked up and noticed the boy who was being beaten up had noticed him and and looked at with pleading eyes, hoping he would help him.

Nhazul: ....

As Nhazul once again tried to move forward, the fear of having the same thing happen again, was to great for him, as he ultimately left the boy to fend for himself. As he left ahe clinched his hands tightly, immediately regretting his decision, now ashamed...

(Timeskip)

After after the train ride home, Nhazul began to walk down the street lit sidewalk, making his way to his apartment and as he's walking, he noticed the sound of his steps changing. As well as this, he hadn't heard the sound of any cars or person either. As he looked down, he noticed he was no longer on the sidewalk, but on grass.

Nhazul's thoughts: Huh...? Why am I-

As Nhazul looked up and opened his eyes, seeing he was now in a forest of some kind. No longer wearing his school uniform, but wearing what looked to be leather armor, fingerless gloves and a sword on his back, confusing him.

Nhazul: What? What am I...?

As Nhazul continued to look at his new appearance, he looked forward and began moving forward throughout the path, not knowing why. As he continued walking, his memory began to return to him, looking at the environment.

Nhazul: This is... This is the forest to the Northwest of the [Town of Beginnings] within the First Floor of Aincrad. 

Nhazul's thoughts: This... This was the forest north of the Town of Beginning...right?