Chapter 19 Warmth Of The Heart

No one's POV

5 Months Later...

Currently within the field of Floor 43, Nhazul was in the middle of making his way to the spot that Kirito has asked him to meet him at. After a few minutes of walking, he reached his destination, he would find Kirito.

Kirito: Oh, there you are

Nhazul: Here I am.

Kirito: How are you feeling?

Nhazul: The same as always.

Nhazul said indifferently, making Kirito sigh. Kirito was the first person find Nhazul within the forest, followed by Asuna after he had defeated the Nicholas the Renegade, after receiving a message from Argo. The two would find Nhazul crying from Philia's message she had left for him, as well as learning he had attempted to take his life.

After this, Kirito and Asuna would make a effort to keep constant contact with him, to insure they wouldn't lose another one of their close friends, as well as helping him morn her death.

Kirito: Nhazul, I know you're in a lot of pain, but you can't let this eat you up. I know for a fact that she doesn't blame you for her death.

Nhazul didn't say anything, completely ignoring everything all together and just changed the subject.

Nhazul: So, what did you want to show me?

Again, Kirito would just sigh, before speaking up again.

Kirito: I wanted to show you something.

Nhzual: Something like?

Kirito: Something that wasn't in the Beta.

Nhazul: And you're surprised why? We've known this since the first floor.

Kirito: Yeah, but that only counts towards Quests, enemies and bosses. Not Skills.

Nhazul hearing this, his brow raised.

Nhazul: Skill?

Kirito: Yeah. An [Unique EX Skill].

Nhazul: Oh, so you do have one too.

Hearing Nhazul's reaction, Kirito then looked at him surprised.

Kirito: Wait, you have one too?!

Nhazul: Yeah, and I assume yours is [Celestial Blades]?

Kirito hearing this looked confused.

Kirito: [Celestial Blades]? No, mine are [Dual Blades].

Nhazul: [Dual Blades]? Why are they named differently?

Kirito: Differently? They let you dual wield?

Nhazul: Yeah.

Kirito: That's strange... I'm not sure. But how did you know I had one?

Nhazul: Back on Floor 56, I noticed you equip a second sword during your dual with Asuna to catch her off guard.