Chapter 22 The Dual Bladed Wolf

No one's POV

Upon opening the Boss door, and being confronted by the [Gleam Eyes], still in shock from the menacing aura it was giving ofd.

Nhazul: What the hell...?

Seeing the four of them, Gleam Eyes raised it's sword and roared at them, readying to attack them

Nhazul: Run, now!

The four of them quickly ran from the boss room and after they all got some distance from it, they all sat up against a wall.

Mito: What was that...? It was like some goat demon...

Asuna: We're going to have a tough time beating that...

Nhazul: Yeah...

Kirito: From a glance it's only weapon is a large sword, but it's probably got special abilities too...

Asuna: Our best bet would be to gather strong vanguards and switch frequently.

Nhazul: Probably need about 1o Shield Wielders too.

Asuna: Shield wielders, Huh?

Hearing their, Asuna started to stare at Nhazul and Kirito.

Nhazul: ...-_-...What?

Kirito: What is it?

Asuna: You're both hiding something, aren't you?

Nhazul: That came out of nowhere.

Asuna: I mean it's strange. The greatest merit of using a one hand sword is being able to use a shield, isn't it? However I've never seen either of you use one not once. In my case, the speed of my rapier would drop, and some people don't use them because of their fashion sense. Plus, the two of you haven't been using the swords Lis made for you either. Very suspicious....

Hearing this, Mito looked at Nhazul confused.

Mito: Second sword? You've been using the [Oblivion]. That sword out matches any One Handed Long Sword out there. Why would you need another?

Kirito just looked away nervously, as Nhazul just rolled his eyes. And as Asuna just kept looking at them, she soon just smiled.

Asuna: Well, whatever. Asking about your skills would be impolite if me. Anyways, it's getting pretty late, so let's have lunch.

Kirito looked at Asuna surprised, as she pulled out a picnic basket.

Kirito: What?! I-Is it handmade?

Asuna: Yep. Make sure to take off your gloves before eating.

Kirito: O-Okay.

Kirito took off his gloves and Asuna handed him a sandwich.

Asuna: Here, help yourself.

Kirito then took a bite of the sandwich and just smiled.