Chapter 79 An Unknown World

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul was laying on the ground, as he slowly started to open his eyes and saw he was in a forest of some sort.

Nhazul: Huh

Nhazul: Huh...? Where...am I...?

Nhazul then held his head, trying to remember what had happened to him.

Nhazul's thoughts: I remember being at Agil's place...Then leavening with Shino... But I can't remember what happened after that...

As Nhazul stood up, he saw he was wearing clothes he didn't recognize.

Nhazul: This outfit... Am I inside a game?

As Nhazul brought his hand down to open his menu, nothing happened.

Nhazul: I can't bring out the menu...?

Suddenly a butterfly land on his finger and he looked at it, before looking surprised.

Nhazul's thoughts: This is way too realistic to be a 3D object... So this isn't a game? Am I dreaming or a dream.... Wait! That's it. This is the virtual world created by the STL, the Underworld! But something's off... While I'm diving in the STL, my memories of the real world should be blocked. But I remember meeting up with Shino, Asuna and Kazuto....

Upon realizing where he was, Nhazul attempted to contact Kikuoka and Higa.

Nhazul: Kikuoka! Higa! Abort the dive for now! There seems to be a problem!

As Nhazul continued to try and call out to Kikuoka, nothing happened. Soon he just sighed and started to walk through the water, stopping at a stream and took a drink from it and just looked at it.

Nhazul's thoughts: Is this really a virtual world?

Suddenly, Nhazul heard the sound of clinging metal and suddenly an image of a boy and girl started to play in his head, surprising him.

Nhazul: What

Nhazul: What...was that...?

Nhazul's thoughts: I don't know why... But it felt so nostalgic... And so frustrated...