Chapter 64 Memory Defrag

No one's POV

Currently within an unknown void, Nhazul was looking around confused, not knowing where he was.

Nhazul: Huh...? Where... Where am I...?

As Nhazul continued to look, he turned and saw himself in a black and blue outfit, with a blue tattered cloak with a black and white colored swords on his back.

Nhazul: Huh...?

Nhazul turned around and saw himself again, but this time, in a black outfit with another blue cloak.

Nhazul: What...?

Nhazul turned again and saw himself in a futuristic outfit now, still wearing a cloak.

Nhazul: I don't... What is this...? Why am I...

As all three of the Nhazul's looked at him, they all proceeded to disappeared into pixels. As they did, Nhazul woke up breathing heavily and having a hard time catching his breath.

Strea: Hey, hey! It's okay, little brother, you're safe. It's all right, just breath...easy... Shino, Asuna, he's up!

As Nhazul started to finally catch his breath, he looked up and saw everyone around his bed.

Nhazul: What... What is this...?! Where am I...?! what happened....?!

Kazuto: Hey, hey, it's alright, calm down.

Nhazul: Huh...?

Shino: You were attacked by the 2nd Ranked player.

Asuna: Klein told us what happened, you saved him and he only got away with a fractured arm, but yours was broken completely...

Nhazul looked down and saw his arm in a cast

Nhazul: ....

Asuna: You also took a really bad hit to your lungs too... They say it isn't fatal, but painful if you make any sudden movements.

Shino then held Nhazul's hand.

Shino: Do you remember anything from last night? Why he attacked you?

Nhazul: Last night...?

Nhazul tried to think back, but couldn't and held his head in pain.

Nhazul: No... I can't...

As Nhazul continued holding his head, he soon looked at everyone with a look of confusion.

Nhazul: All of you...

Rika: Huh? What's wrong?

Nhazul: I... I don't mean to sound rude, but... who are you people?

Hearing this, everyone's eyes widened and looked completely shocked, as well as confused confused from what Nhazul said.