25

Sid : mom, I want a phone.

His mom : phone? Sid, this is the time when you completely give your attention to your studies my child, what is this new demand now, why you want a phone now?

Sid : mom, all my friends have smartphone, only I am the one in the groups who didn't have, I feel so bad from this.

His mom : my son, you score 80-85 percent in this boards, I promise you that I will give you the latest phone in the market.

Sid : but mom...

His mom : now don't be stubborn sid, I am telling you na that right now you need to focus on your studies. (Little strictly)

Sid made a kiddish grumpy face and went to his room.

His mom feel bad, but she know that his father will not allow him to use a phone when boards are just months ago from here.

Sid POV

I knew it actually, that mom dad will not allow me to get a phone before exams.

And it's justifiable too, but what will I tell to Avni now, she will feel that she gave a chance to a looser.

Who didn't even have a phone and even can't arrange it for her.

Uhm.. But I can't even argue with my parents for this.

I should convince Avni only.

I went to my study table and focus on my studies.

POV ends

His mom came to him.

His mom : what is my dear son doing?

Sid : preparing for a test mom.

His mom : okay you study then.

Sid : mom?

His mom : I know you will ask for a phone again, so give me some time I will talk to your dad about it, when he seems in a good mood to me.

Stay tuned

25+ votes on this and previous chapter