135

His mom : thank you so much again mam, and even I wanna ask you something mam.

Her mom : yeah sure.

His mom : do you think after what our kids do (about kiss) we should let them hang out together.

Her mom : no doubt Mrs nigam, they really took a wrong step but as much we suppress their feelings that much they think about each other more.

His mom : but like this we are encouraging them. Isn't it?

Her mom : no we just have to keep eyes on them, simple. I can trust your son. He won't cross his line if he being taught.

His mom : I will take care of that mam.

Her mom : then I can promise you Mrs. Nigam that my daughter will also be in her limits.

His mom : okay mam, if you say.

Her mom : we just have to trust our upbringing, I am sure they made mistake and they even get bigger punishment than their fault. So they won't repeat it.

His mom : I just want they won't hide things from us.

Her mom : they will not if we give them that confidence in which they can share anything about their life with us.

His mom : yeah you are right, mam.

Her mom : just trust them and it's about few months only then Avni have a dream to go US for her further studies.

His mom : oh okay.

Her mom : I know Mrs. Nigam that you are concerned about his board exams, but I give you guarantee friendship with Avni doesn't affect his grades.

His mom smiled and their conversation end with friendship with each other.

His mom came out of the cabin.

Avni is still nervous to face aunty a bit.

Aunty went near her.

Aunty place her hand on her head.

His mom : god bless you and I am sorry.

Stay tuned.