105

Sid went to his class, avni went to her class.

After the first time love feelings, today they get their first heart break too.

Both of them are feeling broken.

Both of them are not having any concentration in class today.

They want to talk to each other, but after the warning from Sonia mam, Sid is scared.

He finish his classes and left for his home, Avni is sitting on the staircase of the entrance of Institute and she is crying.

Avni POV

How everything shattered within 24 hours, just a day ago we had push our limits, we confess our love to each other.

Then how this all is possible, how it all devastate like this, I am done with this life if Sid is not in this life.

I end up crying.

😭😭😭

POV ends.

Her mother came out from Institute.

Her mom : avni?

Avni lifts up her eyes, they are red.

Her mom : get up, Avni and stop crying like this. (Strictly) let's go home now.

Avni gets up and walks behind her mother. She sits in the car. And they reach home.

They step inside the home.

Avni : sorry mom.

Her mom : go and have a shower, you dad must be on the way, he will get worried if he see you upset like this.

Avni : hmm.

Her mom went to her room, and change her clothes. But she is actually feeling so bad today.

Her dad came back from his work. And the first thing he want to see after come back to home after spending a hectic day is a smile on his daughter's face.

Her dad : where is Avni, Sonia?

Her mom : she must be in her room, Aman, you go and wash your hands, dinner is ready to served.

Stay tuned.

30+ votes on this and previous chapter