90

Avni : are you serious or you are trying to trap us in any way?

Sid : Avni, what is your problem, if bhaiya is saying that she loves Aarohi we should be happy.

Abhi : yeah, I am agree with you bro. First of all, I am really sorry.

Avni is more shocked because Abhishek never said sorry to anyone.

Avni : I am not believing it, this much changes in one day. (Doubting his intention)

Abhi : I can understand, but Avni you can ask Aarohi she really told me that I behaved so bad with Sid, so I should say sorry. So I feel I really should.

Sid : it's okay bhaiya, if you love Aarohi, I am happy for you.

Abhi : no yaar.... It's not easy for me, my past repeating itself

Avni : how?

Abhi : it's happening same like us, I mean I feel I loved you then you Friendzoned me and you move on. I don't want this same happen with Aarohi.

Avni : are you serious about Aarohi?

Abhi : yes I am.

Sid : don't worry bhaiya, then we will do something to make Aarohi know that how much you love her. (In a promising and happy tone)

Avni : but how will we do that, Sid?

Sid : we will think about it, but we should try for their happiness.

Abhi : thanks bro, and so sorry I disturbed you two's life.

Avni : it's okay. But do you think Aarohi loves you.

Abhi : we kissed. (Blushing)

Avni get an even bigger shock.

Avni : when? how?

Abhi : last night, when we went for celebrating our win, she get emotional on something so I kissed her.

Avni : and what did she told you after that?

Abhi : I said sorry to her but she said it's okay and left. I again left message for her of sorry.

And she send smily. ☺☺

Stay tuned.