Introduction of Sid.

His father can't afford luxury for him, but his parents tried for everything whatever he need in his life.

He is studying in government English Medium of Agra. So mostly he depends on self study.

Because the result of school is not good enough to dream about to step up in the best business College of state.

To get admission in his dream college which scholarship and loan approval he have to score at least 88% in board examination of 12th.

Sid is doing his best. And his father is so strict in the matter of study.

He never had any love story ever in his life.

He had crush on his classmate in school, but he always know that nobody gonna accept him.

So he never tried.

Let's see his life with his POV

Sid POV

When somebody ask me about my love story, I feels like how it's possible for an average looking, middle class boy.

Because like admissions, jobs and everything else reserve for rich people's.

I feel love is also reserved on the name of rich and handsome guys only.

There is no love story possible of An Average looking guy, even I never take a step ahead because I know my father is really strict.

If he saw me even talking to any girl, he will throw me out of his house.

I feel there is nothing wrong in this because my father invest all his money, time and his own life on me completely.

He never had any dream except seeing me getting successful in my life.

After getting all this love and attention on me from my family, I think it is my responsibility return them giving them better life achieving something good in my life.

And I am progressive to that only.

Hope I won't bore you ahead, so stay tuned.

Stay tuned