64

Abhishek : will you like to tell  that who is getting rest of your attention these days? As you didn't have time for us for sure.

Avni : why do you think that?

Ishita : I am sorry Avni, but I am agree with Abhishek. Now you are not giving time to us.

Aarohi : uhm... I am agree too... I mean I didn't have any problem if you make new friends in Agra, but you should not forget the old ones.

Avni : guys, I don't know why you feel like that and I am sorry if I made you feel something like this.

Abhishek : it is all happening because of that, idiot... I forget his name?

Avni : I am telling you abhi, I will not listen anything against, Sid. Don't drag him into it.

Abhishek : just look at her attitude, you are completely changed Avni.

Avni : and what you guys are... You three are my best friends and I expect much better behaviour and support from you.

Ishita : okay listen, is anything going on between you and that boy?

Avni : not yet, but I like him. (Slight blush came on her face)

Ishita : and what about Abhishek?

Aarohi : we are friends, Ishita?

Avni : yes aarohi is right your friends.

Abhishek : oh great I got friendzoned, I don't want to talk to you anymore goodbye.

Abhishek cuts the call.

Ishita also in his favor.

Avni : try to make the understand, Aarohi.. I never felt love for Abhishek and this is not something on what I can compromise.

Aarohi : I will talk to him, don't worry!! And I am with you if you like that boy you should date him.

Avni : thank for understanding.

Here, Sid starts using phone a bit in late evening on avni's insistence.

Stay tuned.