111

Abhishek : how's Avni now?

Her dad : feeling better, but you two should go and sit with her for sometime.

Abhishek : sure uncle.

Her mom : where is Ishika?

Abhishek : actually, aunty she was not in Delhi, she went Bangalore with her family.

Her mom : oh okay.

Now Abhishek and Aarohi came to her room.

Avni already inform them about all what happened?

Avni eyes are still swollen, in these 3 days, she didn't even feel one percent recovered from that pain of separation.

Abhishek : avni, you seems so low today dear?

Aarohi : it's obvious na abhi, she had a heart break. (Feeling sad for her)

Avni hugs Aarohi crying.

Abhishek : hey why are you crying? And why do you even think that it finished. You can still try but little smartly?

Aarohi : what and how?

Avni : yeah abhi?

Abhishek : listen, write all your feelings, your questions, your good or bad whatever going in your head on a paper, and I will deliver that to him.

Aarohi : good idea.

Avni : but how will you do this?

Abhishek : you don't worry about it? I will manage it anyhow.

Avni find something to smile after 3 days.

She really write two page long letter for Sid and give it to Abhishek.

Avni : be careful, Abhi, it should not reach to anybody else.

Abhishek : trust me.

Avni : hmm.

Abhishek contact Faisal and went to meet him, he pass that letter to him, then he pass it to Sid.

And Sid safely bring it to his room to read at night.

He opens the fold of paper and reading this letter, he burst out of crying.

Her letter starts from ---

I am missing you

Ends on --

I love you and keep loving you till my last breath, it's wrong I know but I have no regrets for my first kiss.

Stay tuned.