39

Avni : ok friends I see you later, I have to go now.

Ishika : where?

Abhishek : don't you get it, that she must be getting late to talk to her new friend, we aren't matter to her now. (Said in a taunting tone)

Aarohi : abhi, stop being over dramatic, we all are on call from last 30 minutes, she have her personal life too. (She said supporting avni)

Abhishek : yeah yeah, I know what is her personal life now, but remember you will regret later to waste your time in Agra with that boy.

Ishika : I am agree with Abhishek on this, meet us on Sunday, you really need a lesson babe.

Avni : stop making it an issue, I am telling toy straight forward he is just friend to me.

Ishika : friend... Good good, yesterday he was just a time pass and today he turn into friends. (In a sarcastical tone)

Aarohi : guys, I seriously not able to understand that what's your problem if she is happy.

Abhishek : the problem is mine, Aarohi, because I proposed her and she always told me to wait till her 12th completion, I didn't waited for a "No".

Avni : did I said "No"to you?

Abhishek : not yet but it all looks going to that way only.

Avni : I really had a very good day today, I am not in mood to spoil it again. So see you later guys.

Abhishek wanna say something.

But avni disconnected the call.

She looked at the clock its 8:40 PM. She went out have her food and came back to room before 9 PM.

This is the pet time of Avni and Sid to talk to each other through chats .

Avni texted hiii on 9 PM.

She immediately get a reply from him, like they both are just waiting for the clock point 9 PM.

Stay tuned.