70

Sid : now you just trust me, let's go guys.

All of them stride inside the ground. There is hall.

Avni : guys, why can't you understand my concern I am not underestimating you but Abhishek is....

Sid : I feel that you believe him more than me. If you also think I am not capable to fight with him then tell me clearly.

Avni : it is not like this, Sid.

Sid : but now I want to prove it for myself. And you have a swear on me that you want stop me.
Avni : no way, Sid.

Sid, and all his friends went in.

Abhishek : hey ants!! Here.

They all seen Abhishek and their heart beats stopped for a moment

They all seen Abhishek and their heart beats stopped for a moment. He is muscular boy and really difficult to challenge.

Faisal : don't tell me he challenged you? (Feeling nervous now)

As he have his 5-6 friends with him too, they all are bodybuilders and look to dangerous to fight on.

Sid : don't be scared yaar? (Feeling nervous)

Ayaan : we still have time guys I think we should run away.

Sid : what are you talking, Ayaan.. How can we back step from here.

Faisal : but what kind of friend you are you didn't told us that he is this dangerous. (Nervous and scared)

Avni : I was telling you guys he is a national level boxer.

Ayaan : you were right bhabhi... We should not listen to Sid.

Sid : look we have to face him now.

Faisal : no way.

Sid : are you seriously leaving me alone in this situation.

Faisal : oh god. Okay we are with you. Jannat call the ambulance for us on time. I guess it will needed very soon.

Abhishek walks towards them, when his other friends follow him.

Abhishek : so ready ants?

Faisal : bhaiya, we didn't came for fight, actually we just came to see you as we get to know that you are national level boxer.

Stay tuned.