148

Abhishek : congratulations guys and especially, Jannat you scored the highest among all of them.

Jannat : thanks bhaiya.

Aarohi : yeah congrats.

Ishika : I got 93.

Sid : I got 86, but it is more than my family expected from me so I am really happy.

Abhishek : that's great brother. But what about avni's results I am trying to contact her but she is not picking my calls.

Sid : even I am calling her, but she is not picking, I just wish that everything must be fine.

Aarohi : yeah, but I can bet on it that avni must got over 95 percent.

Ishika : yeah, she is topper. Even her family is cool.

Sid : but i am feeling so worried for her.

Aarohi : don't worry I will try to contact aunty.

Sid : hmm.

This conversation is going on in group chat of them on social media.

When someone's knock the door of his residence.

Sid's mom told Sid to open the door.

Sid : inform me guys if you get to know anything, right now I have to go there is someone on the door.

Jannat : yeah okay bye.

Ishika : yeah fine, and don't worry avni must be busy somewhere.

Sid : hmm bye.

Sid came out from his room and open the door. And he is surprised like hell it's Avni and her parents on the door.

Sid touch their feets

Sid : namaste uncle - aunty.

His mom comes out and welcome them. But all three are surprised, aunty told Sid to inform his father about their arrival.

His mom : please sit, sonia mam.

Her parents takes seat there.

Avni : namaste aunty.

Her mom : Namaste beta, how's your results.

Avni : I secure 98 percent aunty.

Her mom : 98...i am proud of you. (Aunty place hand on her head in a blessing manner).

His father joined.

Stay tuned.