92

Aarohi breaks the kiss.

Aarohi : you should not even see, you have Sid, right?

Ishika : true, how many times you two kissed each other? (Asked teasingly).

Avni : shut up, and don't you know he is so innocent, while he have to hold my waist for dance practice he shows me tantrums, so kiss will be possible in my dreams only.

Aarohi : seriously?

Avni : yeah, we really never kissed and trust me there is no probability.

Ishika : but avni, he is innocent but you aren't... Teach your bf some romancing tricks.

Avni : shut up guys.

Ishika : what shut up!! Seriously you should plan your first kiss. Only if you both are serious about him.

Avni : I am.

Ishika : so plan it, before he lose his first kiss to any other girl. Because his bestie jannat is also a beautiful girl.

Avni : she is dating. Chillax.

Ishika : but you both are different school, maybe he have any other girl in school.

Avni : I believe my boy.

Ishika : but you can't believe other girls babe, I mean if Avneet kaur can be crazy for him, any girl can fall for him.

Avni takes this seriously now, they are teasing avneet but it get feeded in her head.

And seeing Aarohi and Abhishek kissing made her feel that she wants it too in her life.

But she is not sure that how should she ask it from his so innocent boyfriend.

She came back to her residence.

She wants to plan her first kiss, but she want it to happen like Sid will not predict it is gonna happen.

But she wants that he will responds and likes it too.

She is confused what to do.

She is thinking when she got a message from Sid.

Sid : what happened Avni, what did Aarohi said?

Stay tuned.