108

Sid : I also think so, but I wish she will move on in her life now. (Said crying with no options)

Faisal and Jannat calm him.

Jannat : Sid, I guess you should score good in pre boards, that will help you to get your phone back.

Sid : hmm, I will try my best.

Faisal : don't worry bro, I will think something.

Sid nodded and they went to their class.

Meanwhile in Nandra's residence,

Avni had a fever last night, so her father didn't let her go to school today.

Her dad is sitting besides her.

Avni : dad, I am fine. Don't worry. You must have office, you should go.

Her dad : you relax my child, and this work, this money, everything what I do is just for you. Nothing matters more than you for me.

Avni hugs her father crying.

Her dad : what happened my princess?

Avni : nothing dad.

Her dad : you okay?

Avni : hmm.

Her dad is confused because Avni is strong girl, she wasn't a cry baby.

Her mom : let her rest for some time Aman, till then at least inform in your office that you are not coming.

Her dad : hmm. You stay with her. (Strictly instructed).

Her mom : Aman, she is my daughter too. If you don't remember.

Avni gave a weak smile.

Her dad went out of room.

Her mom : now tell me Avni, what happened?

Avni : nothing mom.

Her mom : missing him?

Avni shakes her head for "No"

Her mom : oh, you forget him?

Avni's eyes filled with tears again. She move ahead and hugs her mother.

Her mom : calm down.

Avni : I am sorry mom, I am trying my best, but its not easy for me.

Her mom : okay okay I can understand, but like this you won't get anything my child, so be a strong girl.

Stay tuned.

30+ votes on this and previous chapter