33

Avni : it's okay see you tomorrow.

Sid is confused from her behavior of today.

He came out of the Institute walking behind Avni, she sit in that luxury car and left.

There are two of Sid's school friends are waiting for him out side of this Institute.

And they saw him talking to Avni.

These two friends are ---

Faisal : 18 year old, studying with Sid in class twelth in school.

Ayaan : 17 year old, studying in same school with Sid and Faisal, part of this trio group because his elder sister jannat is dating Faisal.

Ayaan is expert of relationship matters, he is youngest in all of them but he had 5 relationship already and still dating a girl in Delhi.

Ayaan is rich too. When Faisal also belongs from the same kinda financial background like Sid.

Sid walks towards them.

Sid : what are you two doing here?

Faisal : we came to meet bhabhi, but there is different story going on here.

Ayaan : yeah, sorry on the third day of relationship, miss rich starts showing tantrum I guess.

Sid : no yaar, I mess up everything.

Faisal : what happened?

Sid told them everything about abhishek and how he had a small argument with her.

Ayaan : she made this puffy angry face for this, and you are trying to make up.

Sid : yes I know it is my fault I should trust him.

Faisal : don't be crazy bro, you can't follow her like a dog.

Ayaan : I am agree with Faisal bhai, she will make you fool like this.

Sid : shut up guys, she is modern girl, not like us.

Faisal : jannat is also modern, but she never expect me to compromise with any of his male bestie.

Ayaan : yes bro, there is a difference between understanding and adjustment and she wants you to adjust.

Stay tuned.