48

Avni : I know it is gonna be tough for you but Sid, my mom want me study before sleep, I can manage talk to you all night but at 9 not possible for me.

Sid : but after that I won't be able to manage avni.

Avni : so how will it work yaar. I am really concern about us, we hardly get few minutes in a day to talk to each other in Institute. (Said in concern)

Sid : but at night? (Confused a lot, because it doesn't seems suitable to him)

Avni : we have to figure out a solution.

Sid : yes, but what?

Avni : can't you buy a new phone?

Sid : not possible avni, mom will not allow me and if dad get to know that i want phone when exams are on head, I will even loose my home.

Avni : uhm... What should we do then?

Sid : I guess we have no choice except waiting.

Avni : hmm.

Sid and avni finish lunch and before 12:30 they get free and ready to leave for his school because Sid knows that he have to reach his school before anyone from his parents get to know that he bunked.

Avni and Sid came out from restaurant. The cab is on the other side of road.

And to cross the road, Sid hold his hand, they spend almost 6 hours together today but he hold her hand now only.

This is the actual concern the real statement of love, which seems always underrated in front of kisses and all.

But this is the actual love which go through out the soul.

Sid and Avni is in car.

Avni is looking at him, she is getting attracted to him, because of all the way he shows his love to her.

That looks much more than a love for physical appearance.

Stay tuned.

30+ votes on this and previous chapter