50

Avni : okay I believe you.

Sid came out from car and avni left with cab and reach her home.

The whole day passes away,

Sid again talked with her mother with the request of smart phone, but her mother again denied clearly.

Sid feels scared to talk with his father so he thought that he should convince Avni only.

In all this he forget about the test gonna happen next day in Coaching Class.

It's a mock test.

And Sid wasn't prepared for that and he scored 51 out of 100 in this test.

His father asked for result and get so angry on Sid.

Now, there is no chance left to get phone.

S' father : is this your progress Sid? (Fuming in anger)

S' mother : relax please, he told me that he will score good in next tests. (In a protective manner)

Sid : sorry dad.

S' father : Sid, if you didn't want to study then tell me I won't waste money in these expensive Institutions and all. At least if we save money we will able to afford food for us. (Said disappointedly)

Sid : I am sorry dad, I promise I score good in upcoming scholarship test of Institute.

S' father : stop giving false hopes.

Sid eyes filled with tears.

S' father went ahead and hugs him.

Sid : I am sorry.

S' father : my son, I just want you to be happy in your future, that is why I am doing my best to provide you best education.

Sid : I know dad. (With sobs)

S' father : I know you want a phone?

Sid shakes his head in fear.

S' father : listen if you score ninety plus in scholarship test of Institute then I will bring a smartphone for you.

Sid : seriously dad. (Happily)

S' father : yes I promise.

Sid : I will give my best dad I promise.

S' father : okay.

Sid went to study for test.

Stay tuned.

Do you think sid will score 90+?