73

Abhishek : okay I accept this challenge I will compete with him in the dance competition.

Ishita : great.

Abhishek : but whoever win the dance competition Avni will date him only. Make it a deal first.

Aarohi : but she is not a trophy, you both can't when her from a competition and Abhi if she love Sid, you can't force her like this.

Avni : but I believe Sid, so deal done Abhishek. But if Sid win, you have to say sorry to him in front of everyone on the stage.

Abhishek : okay.

Ishita : that's great, now you both prepare for dance competition.

Aarohi : but there is a problem.

Avni : what?

Abhishek : yaa, now what happened?

Aarohi : this is a couple dance competition, a girl and a boy pair can only participate in it.

Avni : uhm....

Abhishek : this is not a problem, I will go with my pair up.

Avni thought that he will ask her to be his pair, but she is not ready for that.

Ishita : okay but Avni can choose her partner herself nobody force her for that.

Abhishek : but who is forcing her, Aarohi will be my partner?

Sid feels relief because he choose aarohi himself.

Avni : nooo.

Abhishek : what no, I am not asking you to be my partner if you want you can participate with your this new boy, Sid.

Avni : yes I will, but Aarohi will not be your pair up.

Abhishek : is it aarohi?

Aarohi : I don't have any problem with this, Avni... I am in really sorry but abhi is my best friend, I can't leave him alone in competition.

Sid holds her hand, because he don't want that Avni will protest against their pair, and he isn't getting it that why she is having problem if Abhishek is pairing up with Aarohi.

Stay tuned.