107

Aunty thought this is not a right time to talk to her because her mental state is not like in which she will understand anything.

So Sonia aunty shut her bedroom's door and went to her room.

After sometime,

Avni slept crying, in midnight aunty came to see Avni.

She is tightly hugging her teddy bear and sleeping.

Meanwhile with Sid,

Sid is showing himself normal because he don't want his father to get any hint about what happened today.

Aunty talked to Sid, and give him warning to not to talk to Avni and she take his phone to ask him to concentrate on his studies only.

Sid nodded without any argument.

But internally the broken heart is screaming and wishing to see her once, talk to her once.

But nothing possible right now.

Sid pass his whole night crying, all the tears he is holding in his eyes from morning get chance to escape in this dark night after this unwanted break up of his first relationship.

Night passed away,

Sid went to school next day,

Faisal, Jannat and Ayaan had idea that what happened.

Faisal : bro, what happened?

Sid told everything about yesterday to Faisal and Jannat.

Jannat : do you had any conversation with Avni?

Sid : no, mom took my phone and told me that I will get my phone back after pre boards now.

Faisal : oh that's sad. But you can use our phones.

Jannat : yeah, even you can bring my phone I will manage some days.

Sid : no, Jannat, after all what happened yesterday, i should not take this risk.

Faisal : so what are thinking, what will you do next?

Jannat : are you thinking to leave, Avni?

Sid : it's not my decision, I guess even Avni will not talk to me after yesterday.

Faisal : the way she loved you, I don't think she will give up on you this soon.

Stay tuned.