87

Sid, Faisal, Ayaan and Jannat left.

Sid came back to his residence, his mom asked result of the dance competition.

He told her mother that he came on second position with his partner.

But after that he immediately went to his room, his mother thought that he must be upset because of second position.

But Sid is thinking about what will happen next because he very confidently accepted the challenge and now he again came to the same place.

Where Avni stands between him and Abhishek.

He is really feeling so nervous, because now he can't loose, avni she become his lifeline.

But he have no option, he knows he have to wait for a while.

Abhishek and Aarohi collect the trophy and came down, ishika hugs both of them one by one.

Avni came to them.

Avni : congrats abhi, congrats Aarohi, it was expected the best will win. (With a smile cheering her friends).

Abhishek : thanks, where is that Sid!!

Avni : they already left I just wait to congratulate you guys, so see you tomorrow, mom is waiting outside.

Avni walks out.

Aarohi : go and talk to her, now you won the competition Abhi. (She said with forcing a smile on her face).

Abhi : I guess, today we should celebrate this win, I get this win because of you so we all three will go out.

Ishika : oh abhi is improving, good boy. So where we are going.

Abhishek : Aarohi wanna go to Taj Mahal so let's go, it's 5 PM, then we will go back to Delhi.

Aarohi : and what about Avni?

Abhishek : I will come back Agra tomorrow.

Aarohi : okay.

They all three went to Taj Mahal, there Ishika gets busy in her phone, Abhi and Aarohi having a conversation.

Let's skip to the next day ---

Stay tuned.