118

Same evening,

His father came back to home, Sid give them a glass of water.

Uncle takes a seat.

His dad : Sid, fill this form and attach your document with this.

Sid : what is this, dad?

His dad : this is form of "Excellence classes" Three year membership for all the exams and further studies preparation.

Sid : okay dad.

His mom : it must be expensive?

His dad : yeah, it cost over 5 lakh, but it worth more than that, if our Sid will get his membership form accepted then he will study with the best in the city.

His mom : oh, but 5 lakh?

His dad : I decide to take all my Providence fund, and rest of the amount will be manage with the gold chain I have.

Sid feels so bad, that his father is ready to sell his favorite gold chain for him.

Sid hugs uncle.

Sid : dad, I will study hard myself, I don't want to go there.

His dad : don't repeat this nonsense, Sid. It's my goal now to get your admission roll up in this Institute membership. But it's tough because only 80 seats are there and all the rich families applied there, they will give extra money or have recommendations. (Little concern).

His mom : hmm.

Sid : dad, please don't stress yourself.

His dad : don't worry, I will talk to my boss if he recommend us. Or help in anyway!!

Sid : okay dad.

His dad : you go and study now.

Sid went to his room, he didn't know what he should do, he can't live without Avni now, and can't even compromise with his studies too.

After seeing his family sacrificing everything on him.

Meanwhile with Avni,

Avni remember all what happened in temple.

She decided that she will say sorry to his mother anyhow.

Stay tuned