22

Sid : but we will make a good plan soon.

Avni : oh sure sure.

Sid : okay see you in class tomorrow.

Avni : Sid, arrange a phone yaar, I mean we are in 5G era, I can't wait talk to my boyfriend for 22-23 hours everyday.

Sid blush when she calls him boyfriend proudly and he promise her that he will talk to his parents for phone.

Avni : good boy. (Said running her fingers in his hair)

Sid smiled.

Avni : okay, now I should also leave.

She notice there is few miss calls are there of Abhishek and Ishika.

Sid : yeah.

Avni left for her residence and Sid came back to his residence.

Sid came back to home and saw some extra pair of slippers and shoes on the main door, which is indication and alert of guests are in living room.

Sid enter into the house with weak steps to check first who is there.

It's his aunty and uncle (his mother's brother with his wife) mama or mami (in Indian lang)

Sid went in touch their feets.

And later,

He went to his room. But he is not happy with the arrival of his mama.

And the reason is his mama is teacher in school of NCR. He is Orthodox thinker and so strict.

They always suggest his mother to be strict with Sid.

Sid sit to study to make his parents happy because he wants to talk to them about his demand of smartphone 📱

Meanwhile Avni in her residence,

Avni calls Ishika and Abhishek.

Avni : sorry friends, I was on the way so I didn't noticed your calls.

Abhishek : you didn't noticed or you didn't want to notice us anymore because of your new so called friend Sid.

Ishika : before anything, i am telling you very clearly that from my side he is rejected Avni, he is average looking guy, find friends can match your standard.

Stay tuned.