61

Sid gives a hug to Avni.

Sid : by the way thank you for notes, it will be great help.

Avni : oh come on... do you really think you need to thank me, I expect something else in return. (Said naughtily)

Sid blush hard and starts looking in the other direction when Avni is looking into his eyes.

Avni : so will i get my reward?

Sid : what do you want?

Avni : don't you know? (Said going close to his face)

Sid : uhmm... Avni.. (Nervously)

Avni shifts back.

Avni : relax Sid, I am just kidding, if you score good and uncle aunty will be happy with you it will be enough for your this lover. (Said smiling)

Sid : wow... (Said looking in opposite direction)

Avni turn her face in that direction to see what impress him this much.

Sid place a kiss on her cheek. And get up hurriedly blushing.

Avni is really surprised from this. Her hand just came on her cheek, and a blush turns her cheeks red.

Sid : okay now I see you tomorrow. (Blushing hard)

Avni nods in yes with smile.

Sid almost run away after kiss her cheek.

But kiss from this shy boy sid is more than she wish for.

She is so happy, and tingling feelings in her stomach is not letting her body on the rest.

She came back to home.

Her mother notice a very happy and quite blushy smile on her face.

Avni directly strides to her room as she is trying to hide this blush.

Her mom : no hello, hi to your mom.

Avni : uhm...

Her mom : what happened my angel, you seems so happy today?

Avni : yes actually mom I got my doubts solved in science. I am so happy today.

Her mom : I also pass through this age my baby, so I can understand this is not the happiness for getting your doubts solved in studies.

Stay tuned.

30+ votes