125

Avni and Sid went to his room.

Meanwhile,

His mom : I think, you should not allow her to go with Sid.

His dad : and why do you think so?

His mom : you don't know, but this girl is trying to trap, Sid. I mean you can understand right, she keep on chasing Sid, all the time.

His dad : you must have any misunderstanding, Vibha. She is only child of Mister Nandra.

His mom : I know that is why I am saying.

His dad : it's fine, vibha, they are young, a bit attractions is expected. It's okay, we should teach them what's right or wrong instead of trying to control them. (Uncle said take a sip of tea)

His mom : but if it affect Sid's study.

His dad : why will it affect his study? Avni is topper of her subjects, she is not a bad influence in any way. You are thinking way too much.

His mom : maybe...

His dad : yaa, Mister Nandra will come to receive her, so don't bring this topic in front of them.

His mom : yeah okay.

His dad finish his tea. And went to his room.

Meanwhile in Sid's room.

As soon, Sid and Avni step inside the room, avni hugs him so tightly like never before.

Avni : you know I can't tell you, how much I cried, how much I crave for this hug.

Sid hugs her back lightly.

Avni : I am crazy about you Sid, you know I gave your name to my teddy and believe me if that teddy would be alive then he will feel so annoyed from me. I just keep on hugging him everytime.

She said in a loving tone.

Sid : my dear, please speak in a low tone if anybody hear. (Said breaking hug)

Avni hugs him again.

Avni : pyar kiya toh darna kya. (Said more lovingly)

Stay tuned.