85

The dance performance going on the stage of Sid - Avni.

At the very last Paragraph of song, they takes a very romantic pose, when their eyes locked with each other.

For a second the world freeze for them. They stopped in that position only.

Lost looking into each other's eyes.

Avni (in mind) : oh god!! This is so romantic, we are on dance performance and we want to win this competition but I can't move my eyes.

But this pose looks really so romantic

Everyone is whistling and claps won't stopped until the music stopped. But for the last 10 seconds they remains in same pose.

Which can cost the lose in competition to them.

They get down from stage.

Sid : I am sorry Avni, I shouldn't stop like that at last.

Avni : it's okay, it was so heart melting, we lost into emotions but that was really so heart touching.

Sid : but judges can cut marks of that.

Avni : maybe, but I am not regretting I felt so real, I feel like I was doing it for me not to win anything.

Sid : but what if we lose... (Scared of losing her).

Avni : doesn't matter, you have my heart and it will always be with you.... Nobody can take it away from you in anyway.

Sid get some confidence but now they have to wait for Abhishek and Aarohi's performance.

They have their name listed on last position, till now sidneet have highest 27 points out of thirty.

So if they will get under 27 then they will win.

Ishika is cheering them.

Avni : let's go ahead, we should cheer them too.

Sid : but they are in our opposition.

Avni : but I can't wish my friends will lose. I can at least cheer them. Right?

Sid smiles, because she is loyal to her relations.

Abhi and Aarohi went up to the stage.

Stay tuned.

40+ votes on this and previous chapter