123

Aunty scold Sid, and he went to his room praying that Avni will go back home.

Even a light drizzle starts.

Avni is sitting under the open sky and this light rain making her feel cold but she remains there only.

Aunty is feeling so worried now.

She thought that she will wait more five minutes then get her in home at least.

But before these five minutes complete,

Uncle reached.

He parks his scooter, and Sid and his mom both understand that his father came.

Now both of them are nervous and wishing that she must be gone till now.

Uncle knocks the door.

His mom (shouts loudly, sounds angry) : vibha... Siddharth....

Siddharth came out running.

His mom : see your so called friend create a mess in our lives, now I am gonna tell everything to your dad.

Sid is shivering.

Aunty opens the door. And she got surprised.

His dad : who the hell turn off the bell switch? Come in beta. We are really sorry for inconvenience.

His mom : actually, wohhhh.....

His dad : she is your friend, Sid?

Sid nodded with nervous expression.

His dad : okay, let me introduce her with Vibha, she is Avneet, daughter of Our Company's New Owner Mister Nandra.

His mom get a shock.

His mom : you know her?

His dad : yes, I met her yesterday. Beta, you should go home, you clothes are drenched.

Avni : if you allow uncle, I am carrying one extra cloth pair in car with me. May I change?

His dad : oh sure child.

Avni happily.

Avni : okay I bring it then from car.

His dad : you wait, Sid... Go and bring her bag.

Avni : Sid, take a umbrella with you.

Sid is digesting this. But he went.

His dad : have a seat, Vibha.. My tea?

His mom : hmm.

His dad : will you like to have tea beta?

Stay tuned.

15 comments for double update