Chapter 5

March 27, 2003

I look to my left and see Ville asleep without any makeup on and his beanie off. I think he looks handsome with his hair out of his face. 

I've always been able to admire and appreciate people without makeup-mostly women. I love seeing women who wear makeup all the time without it. To me, natural beauty is so much prettier. 

Ville's eyes flutter open and he smiles as soon as he sees me. 

Then it hits me. 

We slept in the same bed together. 

My eyes widen and I immediately freak out. Was I snoring? Did I fart? Did I make any weird noises while I slept?

He rubs his eyes and sits up. not wearing a shirt. I can't help but not look. He has a tattoo of the letter "S" on one of his nipples and he has a tattoo sleeve on his left arm. His chest looks so smooth and his skin is so pale. 

"I'm sorry, I should've slept on the floor, I was just exhausted," He quickly says, pulling a shirt over his head. 

"No, no, I just feel bad," I assure him and come up with a lie as quickly as I can. "We were talking and I fell asleep."

He chuckles. "You're alright."

Then, the door swings open and Jenn's eyes widen and she points at us, her jaw dropped. I've never seen her this surprised before. She shrieks and then covers her eyes, then walks out. 

I stare at Ville confused, but decide to go out and talk to her. "Jenn, what the hell are you doing?"

"Sex!" She whines and flings her hands everywhere. "You guys had sex!"

"If we had sex, you would know, Jenn," I place my hand on my hip. "First of all, you probably would've fucking heard us. Second of all, our clothes wouldn't be on."

She groans and abruptly stops freaking out. "You need to fuck him already."

"What she said!" Bam hollers from the kitchen. "We're leaving in an hour, so you guys might want to start getting ready."

"Not without my morning cigarette," Ville says from behind me and I immediately grow nervous. Did he hear what they said about me fucking him? He looks down at me. "Would you like to come and smoke outside with me?"

"She does not," Jenn answers for me, shoving me inside of my room. I start laughing hysterically. 

                                                 -----------------------------------------

We left at six in the morning to go to the airport so that by the time we get home, it won't be too late. Jenn sat all the way in the window seat while Bam sat next to her and me, then Ville sat on the other end. 

Majority of the plane ride, Ville and I talked. I can't even remember what we talked about because it was so much. I know that he talked to me about his band and what they represent. 

Their new album is called "Love Metal". All they write are songs about love that are heavy. I find something about that really creative. The fact that all of their songs are about love and they still haven't stopped writing shows how gifted they are. 

We continue to walk through the airport. We go down an escalator and I see numerous people holding up signs with people's names on it. When I was younger, I always wished that someone would do that for me. I'd run down the escalator and we would run towards each other and hug.