Chapter 44

May 13, 2004

"WAKE UP FUCKTARDS!" Someone screams. 

I groan and pull a blanket over my face, blocking whatever obscenities are being shown. For all I know, Bam could be naked. I know that he wouldn't have a problem doing that. 

"Will you get the fuck out?" Ville asks him in a grumpy tone. He's not a very nice person when he's woken up. 

"Hey, don't be all pissy with me," Bam says. "I let you into my home and I let you propose to your fiancée last night and--"

"Oh my God, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shout at him and remove the blanket from my face, then kick him, causing him to fall backwards and off of the bed. 

Ryan laughs hysterically while pointing at him. I didn't even know that he was in here. Bam begins to laugh and stands up. I'm glad that he's not mad at me, otherwise he probably would've hit me or something. 

"Will you leave them alone?" Jenn asks, trying to pull him out of the room. "Let them sleep."

"Well we're fucking awake now!" Ville exclaims. 

"We're never doing this again," I tell him. "I can't. I need to be able to sleep."

Ville stands up. "Well I have to get going anyway."

My face falls. I feel like I haven't seen him in forever. "Why?"

"We have a concert today."

I scoff, but then immediately feel bad. He did all of this for me last night and I just seem ungrateful. I climb out of bed and give him a hug, kissing him softly. "I love you."

"Are you going to come with?" He asks me. 

I want to, but I know that I'm not going to be able to. I need to take the day to myself today and try to figure out how in the hell I'm going to tell Ville I'm pregnant. 

The thought of it makes me want to puke. 

"Not right now, but I'll be there before it starts, I promise," I smile reassuringly at him. 

He nods softly. "Okay, sounds good."

"I'll just drive you then," Bam offers. "I don't have a problem with it."

"Oh go fuck yourself, Bam," I loop my arm through Ville's and we all walk downstairs to say goodbye to him. "I'll see you later, fiancée."

He steps out of the front door and kisses me while smiling. "I love you."

"Love you too," I say and shut the door behind Bam and Ville. I turn around and Jenn starts screaming, but she's smiling which is making me really confused. "What's wrong?"

She grunts. "Larissa, are you an idiot?! You're literally going to get married!"

I smile at the thought of that. Me walking down the aisle in a big wedding dress with Ville standing underneath the arch, watching me grow closer and closer to him. We'll probably have our kid as a ring bearer or a flower girl, depending on the gender. 

My mind goes back to telling Ville that I'm pregnant, so I think about something else. "I know! I'm so fucking happy, Jenn!"

She hugs me. "Oh, I am so happy for you. I deserve better."

I scrunch my eyebrows at her and we walk into the kitchen. "What are you talking about?"

"You and Ville have barely been dating for over a year and he proposed, yet it took Bam five fucking years."