Chapter 15

May 2, 2003

"Here we are with the one and only Wille Walo and Larissa Elster in Prague to shoot a HIM music video," Bam introduces us, pointing the camera at Ville and I as we drive towards the castle. "What do you guys have to say?"

"Suck my dick," I flip the camera off and then Ville chuckles. 

"What she said," He jokes. 

"Larissa, shut the fuck up, you invited yourself in this," He taunts me. "Alright, let's have an interview, shall we? It'll be more personal. Ville, you first. Are you into anal?"

Ville bursts out laughing and I just stare at the camera with a straight face. "He forced me to do anal. I have never recovered since." I smile and laugh with him. "Just kidding. I would never date someone that's into anal; that's so gay."

"What do you guys like to do in your free time?" Bam asks. 

"We like to talk a lot," Ville looks at me, and then back at Bam. "We're like a boring, old couple. We have a lot of deep conversations."

"I wouldn't say we're boring," I say to Ville. "We can have fun, but we're really serious around each other. We also haven't known each other for that long."

"Have you guys ever watched a movie together?" Bam asks. 

"We tried but Larissa fell asleep," Ville replies. 

"Hey, the movie was just boring," I quickly defend myself. "Maybe if you picked an interesting movie I would stay awake--for example, a horror movie."

"I love horror movies," He says. "We should watch a horror movie tonight."

"What's your guys' favorite?" Bam asks us yet another question. I thought that I wasn't going to enjoy this, but I seem to be feeling the opposite. I love talking with Ville about these things. 

"'Evil Dead'," Ville answers. "I love that movie so much."

I gasp and grab onto his shoulder. "Ville, I love that movie, too."

His face lights up. "How did I have no idea? You do?!"

"Of course! It's a classic and it is so, so good. The tree scene haunted the fuck out of me when I first saw it and I got really grossed out by it, too." I turn to the camera. "My favorite horror movie is 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre', though. That scared the fuck out of me when I first watched it. It's so disturbing and I love it."

"Have you heard about the remake that's coming out this year?" Bam asks. 

I nod my head vigorously. "I am so, so excited. I am going to watch it as soon as it comes out."

"Is it a remake?" Ville cocks his head to the side to get a good look at me. 

I take his hand in mine and reply, "Yes. But that probably means that you won't watch it with me."

He shakes his head. "Of course I'll go and watch it with you. I actually enjoyed that movie, too. The only problem is that remakes are a load of bullshit. They will never be as good as the original."

"I have a feeling this one is going to be really good," I say, despite what Ville has to say about it. "I mean, it's 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre'. It's going to be good."

"You're also going to be biased about it since it's your favorite."

Rolling my eyes, I smile at him. "And you're going to come with me to go see it."

"Oh really?" He smirks at me. 

I nod. "Yes. I want you to come and see it with me. We're both really bad horror movie fanatics."