Chapter 79

July 13, 2006

Today is the day that my family finds out that Ville and I are back together once again. I haven't seen them since the fourth of July and I didn't feel like telling them then. It just wasn't the right setting. Ville hung out with Bam that day and I went with my family. 

Ville moved in with me once again. I was surprised that he made that decision, considering that we already broke up once, but he seemed eager to. I feel bad for making him leave his family once again. 

We told his parents over the phone that we were back together again and they were ecstatic, especially his mother. I bet she was probably more happy because he finally got away from Jonna. 

I don't even want to imagine the feelings that his mom felt when she found out what Jonna did to Ville. Or even the fact that Ville stayed with her after they broke up. 

"I didn't need to dress up, right?" Ville confirms.

I shake my head. "It's just dinner at my family's house. But you finally get to meet Thomas! He's so adorable, Ville."

"Yeah," He brushes it off. 

"You're going to be the type of dad that's like 'I don't like kids except for my own'."

He smirks at me. "Exactly."

He doesn't even catch onto the fact that I said that he was going to be a dad. Or maybe he did and he just didn't want to acknowledge it. 

Having a kid with Ville would be ideal--along with getting married to him--but I have a feeling that we're going to be waiting a lot longer to make these decisions. 

The front door finally opens after we've been waiting outside of my parents' house for God knows how long. Hailey grins widely as she sees me, but then her face falls as she sees Ville--not in a bad way, she's just surprised. 

"Ville?" She whispers. "Is that you?" She turns to me. "Is that Ville or did you find another man that looks exactly like him?"

A wonderful idea sprouts into my mind. "No, Hailey, this isn't Ville. His name is Zack, but he is my new boyfriend."

She stares at me. "Larissa, stop fucking with me. I know you're joking."

"I'm not!" I exclaim. "This is Zack."

"Say something, Zack," Hailey says to Ville. She knows that Ville has a harsh Finnish accent. 

"He just got throat surgery," I quickly lie. God I'm good at this. "His vocal chords, like burst, or something like that and he got surgery to help repair them."

I don't even know if that's possible, but Hailey's not smart when it comes to medical things, so she believes me. 

"Larissa, you're fucking with me," She says. 

I sigh. "Can we go inside and I can explain everything?"

She still seems skeptical, but lets us inside anyway. Hailey leads us into the kitchen and I risk everything by looking up at Ville and smirking. He smiles back at me. He's going along with it. 

We turn the corner and there everyone is sitting down on the couches in the living room. All of their attention is turned towards Ville and I, and they look so shocked. 

"Ville?" Axl whispers. 

I roll my eyes. "Can you guys stop with that? He's not Ville; he's Zack. I know he looks exactly like him, but can we please just move on from that? I don't like to keep mentioning him."