Chapter 26

September 12, 2003

Arguing is something that I've never been fond of. Some people like to argue just to argue while some people like to argue just to prove themselves right. I do not like arguiing in any instance. 

Whenever I get into an argument, I always panic on the inside and get scared that it will ruin the relationship with the other person. I hate making other people angry with me. I cherish everyone that I have in my life and arguing only makes things worse. 

My parents used to argue a lot when I was younger. I would be in my bedroom with Hailey and we would press our ears to the door of their bedroom to hear what they were talking about, but we never understood. 

Axl would always take care of Hailey. He would make sure that she was okay whenever they argued, but he would never check up on me. I know now that if something were to happen like that, he would be by my side to help me--like when Ville and I broke up. 

"You have shitty food!" Jenn screams from the kitchen. 

I groan and get out of bed, then go tend to her needs. "Ville's a vegetarian."

She looks at me quizically. "Okay. That doesn't mean that you're a vegetarian, though."

"He makes the food."

"Oh my God, you're a woman, Larissa!" She slams the refrigerator shut. 

I chuckle. "I'm kidding. We just need to go to the grocery store."

"I can tell. So what do we do now?"

I shrug. "I don't know. You can go and get something if you want, but I'm not hungry."

"No, I'm not doing this," She pulls me by the arm and takes me outside of my apartment. She grabs her key out of her pocket and locks it up, then we continue walking down the steps. 

"Jenn, what the fuck are you doing?"

"You're not going to mope in your room and not eat all day because of one tiny-ass argument."

"But it's what I do best," I smirk at her, but I comply to what she wants and I get into the car, then she drives us somewhere--I assume Bam's house. 

Normally I would be nervous to see Ville after an argument, but I'm sort of relieved right now. This is the first time I've ever slept in our apartment without him in there. It wasn't too bad since Jenn was there, but I know that I wouldn't have been able to do it on my own if she wasn't there. 

"Do you and Ville have sex a lot?" Jenn randomly asks. 

"What the hell?" I laugh obnoxiously. "I did not see that coming."

"Just answer the question."

I roll my eyes at Jenn going back to her normal self. "No, we don't. It's not like we don't ever, though. I would say that we've done it, like, twice every month so far."

"Twice every month?!" She stops at a red light and cocks her head over to me. "Out of 31 days, you do it twice?!"

"Some months only have 30 days."

"As if that's any better!" Her eyes go back to the road since the light turned green. "Maybe that's why you guys just argued. You guys are lacking each other physically."

"Sex is not the answer to everything."

"That's how Bam and I resolve our arguments."

"By fucking each other? Is that what you think Ville and I are going to do? We're going to go into one of the bedrooms and just fuck each other?" That sounds disgusting. If I'm going to have sex, it's going to have meaning to it.