Chapter 39

April 16, 2004

We sit backstage, waiting for Bam and everyone to come. 

Bam called Ville yesterday and asked him if he would be apart of the show for a couple of minutes. Don Vito and Phil are going to try to be rock stars in this episode and they are going to real life rockstars for advice and to watch them. 

Being that HIM is Bam's favorite band, of course he would ask Ville to be in it. I don't mind. It gives me a chance to see all of them before we leave again. 

"You were so out of it yesterday," Mige laughs at Gas. "You were fucking all over the place."

"I was doing what all over the place?!" Gas exclaims, leaning forward and closer to Mige. 

"You weren't having sex all over the place, Gas," Mige rolls his eyes as if he was supposed to know that. "What I'm saying is that you were just all over the place. It was like you were drunk the entire day."

"You grabbed me by my shirt and ended up ripping it," Linde says and we all burst out laughing, remembering it. 

Linde was just standing in the kitchen at our apartment and Gas was calling his name from the living room, but Linde couldn't hear him, so Gas walked over to him and tried grabbing him by the shirt, but his force was too strong and he ended up ripping it. 

"At least we weren't as loud as Ville and Larissa over here," Gas points to us. 

"What the hell?" I throw my hands up in the air. "We did nothing like that yesterday."

"We heard some suggestive noises," Mige says otherwise. 

"Ohh," Ville speaks up, setting down his beer and taking a drag very quickly. "You know what it was? We were watching porn."

"And masturbating," I add. 

They all start laughing and I shake my head, then scoot down to the fend of the couch and outstretch my legs onto Ville's lap. 

"I'm not rubbing your feet," He glares at me. 

"I never asked you to," I tell him. 

Just then, I hear Don Vito's whining from the stairs. I groan and cover my face. 

"What's wrong?" Mige asks me. 

"I hate Don Vito," I say, but quietly enough so that they wouldn't hear. 

"This isn't backstage, this is upstage," Don Vito says, very closely now. I turn around and see everyone walking through the door. It's a lot more people than I thought. 

Bam gives a hug to all of the band members except for Ville. They already met when they were filming a little introduction outside of the theater. 

Jenn walks up to me and gives me a hug, so I wrap my arms around her. 

"You're like a groupie now," She jokes, taking a seat on a chair right next to me. 

"Absolutely not," I disagree while smiling. "Groupies are no good. They're just girls who want to get fucked by the band."

Don Vito takes a seat on a couch and Bam says, "Vito, aren't you supposed to be partying like a rock star?"

"I am partying like a rock star!" Vito shouts. Every single time he speaks, I want to shove something in his mouth to make him shut the fuck up. I hate his voice. 

"You're not rock," Bam says softly and then throws his hands up in the air at him. Then he grabs a spray paint can and starts spray painting him green. As Vito protests, Bam says, "I'm just trying to make your hair green."