Chapter 91

February 3, 2007

It's too early in the morning for this. I know that there's going to be something that's going to happen. This involves Bam; there's no way that something isn't going to happen. 

"Do you want me to go with Bam and you'll just go with Missy?" Ville asks me. 

"No, I want to say hi to Bam, too," I knock on the hotel door and Franz immediately opens up the door. 

Franz helped make the HIM music videos that Bam directed. He's really nice. Him and Ville get along really well. 

"Hey," He says and gives Ville a hug. "Nice to see you too, Larissa." He gives me a short hug. "You dropping off the man or coming inside?"

"I'll come inside for a second," I say and grab Ville's hand, then whisper in his ear, "Should I take my engagement ring off?"

He furrows at me. "Why would you do that?"

"Because today is about them and I don't want Missy noticing it," I whisper, just so that Bam won't hear. 

"If she asks about it, just tell her and say that you didn't want to make a big deal out of it."

I nod and we walk further into the bedroom. I gasp as I see Novak in a wheelchair with casts around two of his legs. "What the fuck happened?!"

Ville laughs. "Oh god, what the fuck did you do?"

"It's his fault, man," Novak points to Bam who's still in bed with his sheets covered over his body. The camera crew is in the bathroom, but still recording. "He kept telling me to do this skating thing and I fell and hit my legs on the corner of a ramp."

"Fucking hell," I say. "I called it. I knew something was going to happen."

Ville starts laughing. "You're such an idiot."

"Alright, I'm going to go now," I stand on my tippy toes and kiss Ville. "I'll see you later. Bye, Bam!"

I walk out of the hotel room, shutting the door behind me and I walk down to Missy's room. I knock on it and she answers it, gasping as soon as she sees me and hugs me. 

"I can't believe that this is actually happening," She says, and she hasn't stop smiling since I've seen her. Not even while we were walking to her bedroom. "I mean, I'm getting married, Larissa. I've talked about it for months and it's actually happening."

"It's crazy," I say. 

Bam proposed to Missy very shortly after they started dating, which I thought was crazy, but they seem to be doing really well together. They're perfect. 

Bam asked Ville to be his best man and Missy in turn asked me to be her maid of honor since Ville and I would pair up really well together. 

I feel bad for Missy's friends that she's close with or even her siblings because I haven't known her as long as them, but we are best friends and we've gotten really close to each other. 

"Did you know that Novak broke both of his fucking legs?" I ask her. 

"Oh my God, don't even get me started," She laughs. "I was so pissed off last night because of it. Bam won't leave him be and it's like he's his father or something."

 "Stop worrying about it," I tell her. "You're going to have fun."

                                                      -----------------------------------