~Chapter 8~

Haneul's POV

It's the next day, the pre-wedding party day. I have been pacing around the room for the past hour. "What am i suppose to do? Yejun will be there for sure." I sighed as i run my hand through my hair. Someone knocking on the door made me stop and look ate the door. "Come in!" I shouted and Chan opened the door and peeked his head searching for me. 

"Hey Haneul, I wanted to tell you that dinner is ready and also that Minho want to talk to us about todays night." He said and smiled at me. 

"Uh, yeah ok. I-I'm comming in a minute." I said in a nervous voice.

"Are you ok? You seem narvous."

"Uh yeah, I'm fine. It's just that, you know, uhhhh." I sighed and took a deep breath and continued. "It's just that, Yejun will be there for sure and only the image of him is making me nervous."  I sighed again and he looked at me like he understands my anxiety.

"We willtalk about it now at the dinner." He said with a small smile and i nodded with the small smile. "Oh, and I'am sorry about your wound in yous head. I was the one to hit you and Ididn't mean to hit you that hard."

"Don't worry about it, it's nothing." I said and smiled again at him. "Go ahead, I'm gonna catch you in a bit." I contimued and he nodded, leaving my room. Honestly my wound in my head is nothing compared to other things I have been through. I shrugged the thoughts of the past and started heading to the dinning room. It wasn't hard to find. While Felix showed me to my room he also gave me a mini tour around. 

When I was at the dining room everyone was there waiting for me. "Sorry for being late." I said and quickly wenr to my seat. 

"It's ok." Han said and i smiled at him. 

"Now that we all are here, it's time to see what we have to do tonight." Minho started and looked us all. "Bam Bam from Got7 and Karina from Aespa are having their pre wedding party at 7:30 PM and we are invited. There would be a lot of gangs because both groups has a lot of allies and of course there would be some of their enemys. The gangs that would be there and we are allies with them are, ATEEZ, BTS, TXT, NMIXX, ITZY and some others." As soon as he said the names I almost choked on my food and everyone turned to me. 

"Are you ok Haneul?" Jeongin asked me and i nodded as i drunk all of my water. 

"So," Minho continued and glared at me for stopping him. "Haneul I want you to help us with something." He waited for my reaction and i just nodded for him to continue. "I want you to distract someone so that we can take the money that he owns us."

"Ok, I will do it." 

"Yeah but i want you to seduce him and lead him to one of the private room so Seungmin can do his part." He continued and again i chocked the air. 

I sighed deeply and replied. "In wich room you want me to get him." Of course the party is at one of their hotel. I know Karina and before i got here she told me where the party would be.

"In room 127." 

"Alright then, I will do it." He nodded as a response. "Oh and so you all know, Yejun will be there for sure. He likes going to ceremonies like that and causes scenes." I continued and I started feeling more nervous after i heard who would be there. 

"I will have that in mind." He replied. 

"Excuse me but I'm full." I said and got up to go to my room but Hyunjin stooped me.

"Later at 5 PM me and felix are comming so that we can help you with your hair and make-up."

"Ok, thanks, I guess." And left for my room.