~Chapter 42~

~Four months later~

Y/N's POV

I can't believe what happened before this four months, things that changed my life completely and for good. If someone had told me that this would be my life in some months, i wouldn't believe them. 

This past months made me realize that nothing in this life is capable to destroy you, but you are, but also you are the only one that can change and try and fix it. 

Over this months i realize who were the ones that really cared about me. 

This months was a chaos from all the sides. BTS, ATEEZ, (G)I-DLE and STRAY KIDS are now all alliances and to inform you, they are the most fear ones in this country. 

I, on the other hand, am still in this mafia world, not as a Mafia Queen, but as Minho's partner. With the others we didn't keep in touch as they completely deleted this mafia mess for good.    

We all came even closer to the point that old house that i used for the tens is now for 'The fours' as they call us, but Stray kids and i have different house because they are so loud that they couldn't stand them and also they wanted our own house. 

My relationship with Minho is just great. We fight a lot yeah, but we make it up in no time. I am so happy that i really think this is all a dream. With the boys here is just like i have found a family after all this years, we are teasing each other, taking care of each other and everything else. 

A lot of our enemies' tried to break us a lot of times by breaking into our home, when they broke into the wrong ones, taking hostages, destroying our missions but of course they didn't succeed as we always win.

Today, finally after three weeks, me and Minho are going on a date. It's mid January so we are going on a fancy restaurant to also celebrate our anniversary. He told me that he had a special surprise for but he don't know that i also have one. 

He really kept his promise to try for another baby and we made it! I am currently 2 months and i have mixed emotions, i mean of course i am happy and excited, but at the same time i am scared to 'what if something happens again?' or ' will i be a good mother?' that i am trying to not let them ruin my happiness. 

I found out a week ago that i was pregnant again, because of the morning sickness but because it's winter we all assumed that i got sick from the cold weather, when i realized i was late to my period. I couldn't  go out alone as they don't allow me so i had to take at least someone with me and the only person that was awake that morning was Chan, so he is the only one who knows, before Minho. 

I had planed to tell him about it this week, so i could be prepared because i got scared for his reaction, and that date came perfect timing for me. Chan helped me a lot for the surprise and it's just a little box with two pregnancy tests, a little clothing that says 'DADDY' and lastly a mini toy for babies. 

It's time for our date so i put the box on a bag and start getting ready, Minho only told me to dress nice so i suppose he is taking me somewhere fancy. So i decided to wear a black dress that is above my my knees, black pantyhose, black boots and last things a long black coat, my purse and the gift. I looked at the time and i was ready in time so i went downstairs. 

When i got downstairs Minho, was waiting for me in the living room wearing total black suit, and oh my god he is hella hot. When he saw me he started and smiled at me as i smiled back and came to him. 

"You are gorgeous." He said as he grabbed me from my waist and i place my hand on his shoulder. 

"You look handsome." i said and he smirked before kissing me.