~Chapter 35~

Haneul's POV

Half and hour had past and the old man was still out. I rolled my eyes before saying. "Jin tell someone to bring a bucket of cold water." He nodded and went to the door to tell someone what i have asked. After some minutes he came with the bucket. "Thank you," I thanked him and took the bucket. "Let's wake you up, it's getting bored." I mumbled before splashing the water on his face and he gasped for air as he opened his eyes and i smiled at him. "Rise and shine~" I said to him and gave the bucket back to Jin. 

"What happened?" Was the first thing he said as he blinked some times to clear his view from the water. When he finally looked at all of us and that Minho was untied and Stray kids were here, he lost it. "What the fuck happened? Why is he untied? What have you done you useless slut!" He yelled and i punched him on the face.  

"You are not in the place to shout and curse us Yejun." I said with a cold tone and he glared at me.

"What have you done?" He said through greeted teeth. 

"The right thing, getting rid of you." I simply replied. 

"By turning with the enemy?" he asked pointing at Stray kids. 

"Oh yea, right. Not with them, but with them. Come to the front guys." I said, Namjoon and Hongjoong came in front of him with a smirk. 

"Hello Yejun, long time no see." Namjoon said and laughed at him. 

"You bastard after i have done for you!" He said and looked at me. 

"Did what? Abuse me physically and mentally everyday? Make me kill my own mother? Or should i say my step mother." I said as i smirked and he looked shocked. 

"Wh-What how do you know?" He asked confused. 

I laughed and said. "I have known for years. You really thought that you could hide from it for all your life?" I asked him and he didn't answer. 

"Haneul i-" He started but i cut him off. 

"Why are you using that name when i now everything." I said and everyone looked at me confused. "Kim Haneul, lame name. I prefer my original, what do you say, hm?" I asked him and he looked at me with wide eyes. "Park Y/n, sounds better, what do you think?" I asked, the smirk never leaving. Everyone was looking at me socked. 

"How did you find out?" He aske defeated. 

"If you really wanna know, fine. It's simple actually. I knew something was wrong because i don't look like you or i didn't something like your wife, so when i asked to go to high school i actual did a research." I said and paused a little. "I asked for a little help to Mr. Joon, Namjoons Father." As i said that, Namjoon looked at me more confused. 

"You knew my father?" he asked shocked. I looked at him and smirked. 

"There are a lot of things that none of you know and i kept them for this exact moment." I answered and looked back at Yejun. "So as i was saying, Mr. Joon helped me find the truth. You killed my parents and took me away from them. Why? Because didn't like that your enemy had a daughter that you couldn't have. Am i right?" I said and he looked at me, anger was written on his eyes. "From your expression i assume, i am. After their death you had to deal with their alliance, aka Minho's father." I said and pointed at Minho. 

"Why do you know all of this?" He asked with anger and i just scoffed. 

"You think i wouldn't find out about myself and who i really am?" I asked him in disbelief. 

"Wait." Minho interrupted and i looked at him. "My father's alliance was the top Mafia in the country." He said and i smirked. 

"Exactly. The top Mafia boss on the country was Park Daeshim, wasn't it? You were so jealous about he had and what you wanted, that you took the one thing that he truly loved, his family." I said and that's when everyone realized what i meant. 

"You are Park Daeshim's daughter?" All of them asked at the same time and i looked at them. 

"You guys finally took my point." I said and turned back to Yejun. "Didn't they?" I asked him with a smirk. 

"You bastard after all i did for you as a father, i raised you, that's how you pay me back?" He yelled and that's when i snapped. 

"WHEN WERE YOU MY FATHER? WHEN YOU MADE ME KILL THE WOMEN THAT I HAD AS A MOTHER? WHEN YOU ALMOST KILLED ME MULTIPLE TIMES? WHEN YOU KNEW WHAT TAEIL DID TO ME AND ENCOURAGE HIM TO DO IT AGAIN? WHEN WERE YOU A FATHER TO ME?!" I shouted at him and punched him, hard, and Hongjoong grabbed me from my shoulders and turned me to look at him. 

"Han- Y/N look at me." He demanded and i looked at him. "Don't do it like this. Don't let him get to you. Don't let him trigger you." He said in a serious voice and i took a deep breath to calm down. "That's it you got it." He said and i looked at him serious now and nodded. I turned back to Yejun. 

"So where were we?" I said and smirked. "Oh yeah, so when i found out about my identity i asked Mr. Joon to help me get a revenge for my parents shake. HE trained me, HE practically raised me and HE helped me to get over the traumas that i had from you." I said and smiled at him. "So now let me ask you something." I said and he looked me with a raised eyebrow. "Who always destroyed your plans?" I asked him and he seemed sceptical. 

"Stray kids." He answered shortly. 

"Not them, i know they only sabotaged you a few time. I am talking about the person that destroyed EVERY plan you had." I said again and he seemed to get my point to who i talk about. 

"The Mafia Queen." He answered and i smirked. Namjoon came beside me and whispered to me. 

"Are you going to tell him and stray kids about us and who you are?" He asked. 

"Yes, so get me the alphas here. Now." I answered him and he nodded before speaking to the earpiece a little far away from the others. 

"I want the alphas on the room that we are in." He said and we waited for some seconds before someone answered.

"Why?" 

"Cap want's us all here."

"Copy." They all answered.

Namjoon came beside me and he nodded, and i nodded back. 

"So now." I continued and looked back at Yejun. "Have you ever thought getting her?" I asked him and he looked at me confused.

"And why would i answer you that?" He asked and i clenched my jaw. 

"You are not in the place to ask questions, but to answer them." I said and glared at him. 

"Yes." He shortly answered . 

"Was it that hard to answer this?" I asked. "Have you ever tried and get her?" I asked and him but before he got the chance to answer there was a knock on the door. "Mingi let them in." I turned to Mingi and he nodded. He opened the door and the alphas came in as i smirked.

"What is the matter?" Soyeon asked.

"What are you guys doing here?" Felix asked confused. 

"Just wait and you will see." I said and smirked. "So, Yejun one last question." I sadi and turned to him. "How do you think that, she knew about your plans?" I asked and smirked as he looked at me with wide eyes.